BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Work Day at Church

So in the summer usually on Thursdays we have work days. Today we had to patch a spot on the roof of the church. There was a bad leak. We started at 9 and finished at 3. I had a soda sitting on the roof and I went to take a drink and there was a bug in my mouth. I spit a mouthful of soda out and there was a bee! I then felt the excruciating pain. The stinger was stuck on the roof of my mouth! I could not get it off. Luckily I am not allergic to bees. After 5 mins with a tweezer I got it off. Then I almost fell off the roof. I am not cut out for manual labor lol! Can't wait for tonight to relax and watch Smallville and The Office!

2 comments:

Baker Family said...

Oh my gosh! I am cracking up! I have never heard of such a thing as getting a bee stinger stuck in the roof of your mouth! OUCH! I am glad that you didnt fall off of the roof. I hope you had a very relaxing night! lol

Melissa said...

OH Brandon, Brandon, Brandon...what can I say?