BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I got the hook up!


A lot happened this weekend. So I will start with this and hopefully blog some more in the next few days! Today was Pastor Appreciation Day. I knew something was up this weekend because the gym was being decorated and I wasn't in the loop. And I was told it was for Pastor. So in the back of my head I was hoping they would do something for us too. Well they did. And they did well. LOL! They gave us $500.00! Paula, the pastor's wife is obsessed with the Pittsburgh Steelers! On her bucket list, her one wish is to go to a home game. Our church is sending them in November to Pitsburgh- they gave them plane tickets, transporation money, game tickets, hotel money. We all got the hook up! Now I am going to buy my new flat screen HDTV! Thanks church!

0 comments: