BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So far,,,,

Sorry its been awhile since I blogged! We caught up on some CSI Miami's on Monday Nite. We had not watched the season premiere. The episode was a follow up on Horatio Caine getting shot. I refuse to watch the show ever again. I am sick of calling the plot. The acting is horrible! Everything is so predictable! I spend more time making fun of the show and how rediculous the show is than enjoying the show. And Horatio's one liners then he puts his glasses on and walks away. Annoying! Neways...

Here is my DVR shows per week:

Monday- Heroes

Tuesday-House
Law and Order SVU

Wednesday-Nothing

Thursday- CSI
The Office
Smallville
Survivor

Friday-Nothing

I dont know that you care what I watch but this blog is supposed to be all about me so there ya have it.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your shows are awesome!! Ha ha csi miami that's funny I have never seen the show! I love jon and kate plus 8 ha ha I'm a boring mom though!

Jason said...

Brandon! I need you to show me how to subscribe to this blogging stuff and get a list on your profile. All it gives me an option to do is to bookmark their page! Anyways, this blogging stuff is cool, write my thoughts on random thoughts through out the day! Anyways, have a good weekend...BBC/CBC tomorrow night, woo!! should be fun!! c ya man

Amanda said...

hey.....tim and i love csi miami!!!! :) i thought you guys watched the unit? you totally need to add it to your list of shows!