BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 3, 2008

Rock the Vote

So Tomorrow is the Big Day! Election Day! Whether you were pro-Bama, no-Bama, I don't know-bama, we love McCain, or all politics drive me insane. It has been a wild ride! I do not believe either one of the candidates is worth my vote but I will still vote tomorrow as my patriotic American duty. I have to remind myself that no matter who fills the seat as commander and chief, God wants that person in there. I find myself thinking a lot about how God put Israel, His people, under kings, judges and rulers for different reasons. How many years was Israel under bondage because of they wanted to worship their false idols instead of God? America has turned our back on God. But remember that God determines the winner of tomorrow elections. He has His hand right in the middle of it directing it.

Romans 13:1 "
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God"

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity "1 Timothy 2:1-2"


Just remember tomorrow God won't be surprised at the results. He wont be in Heaven thinking... OH NO! The guy I voted for didn't win.


Remember God is in Control!

1 comments:

Baker Family said...

Amen Brandon. Your right. I am thankful to know that GOD is in control whether I understand what is going on or not.