BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Changes and Trials

This past week has probably been the worst week of my life. I dont know what God has planned for the rest of my life but I hope I never have to go through this again. I was asked to resign from my position as youth pastor of Bible Baptist Church. My heart is broken. I dont want to leave my life, my students, and everyone I love. Because of disagreements between me and the pastor, he has chosen that we can no longer effectively do ministry together. I have done nothing biblically or morally wrong. Nobody consulted me when they decided to ruin my life and all vote to make me resign. So we will be leaving St. Charles on Nov. 22. As of today, we are not sure where we are going to live. I just bought a brand new car, Jaxen is 8 weeks old, and we live in the church parsonage so we have to find a new place to live. I am so ready to put all this behind me. I am ready for our next phase of life. Just a new chapter in our book. This chapter is called Life sucks. I hate to leave my teens and I hate to see them hurting as we leave. This is my life. But God has better and bigger plans for me and my family. Genesis 50:20 says "But as for you, you thought evil against me, but God meant it unto good. Please pray for me and my family as we make this difficult transition.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you guys are back at Broadway! I know you are going through a very difficult time! Trust me, I remember when Adam got fired from work right after we had Izaak, he was 6 weeks old, we packed up and moved out of our house our comfort zone to a tiny apartment!We went without work and a brand new baby for almost 4 months!!! We will be praying for you guys during this difficult time!!! God has a bigger and better plan for your lives just like you said!!