BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

5 Years Gone

I cannot believe that I have been out of High School for 5 years and out of College for 1 year. I cannot get over what has happened in the last 5 years. High School seems like it was centuries ago! There has been a lot of ups and downs in the last 5 years. But I am extremely happy where I am today. I am so glad that God has continued to open doors for me and I have continued to be faithful to follow His lead. It's hard being away from family and friends in a whole new place. But St. Charles is beginning to feel like home. Wonder what God has in store for me 5 years from now? I would be 28 OMG! Thats uber close to 30. I am getting old!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

i know, time goes by too fast. to your question about our mini vac...we have reservations at a bed and breakfast in Independence and in KC. we just plan on relaxing and doing whatever we want! it has been such a busy summer and i am looking forward to it.