BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy Day

Day started at 10 Am
I went and worked out for the first time in a long time. After 15 mins I was exhausted! I only burned like 300 calories after an hour! Ridiculous! Thats not even one cup of soda!

Got home after an hour and took Toby to get a wash. He smells so much better.

Since he was out of the garage, I swept and mopped and cleaned out the garage. It was disgusting.

Then went and picked up Toby, came home babysat for Melissa then mowed the lawn!

I am so tired.

At 5:30, took Toby to the vet. $180.00 and 3 shots later. He's all good.

I am so ready for bed!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

im with ya on the working out thing....it seems like so much work for only a few hundred calories! oh well...im sure it all adds up! good work! i need to hit the gym as well.